Intro to hockey (intermediate), Girls 8U, Mite 1-4
Note - Introduction to hockey (intermediate) is for entry level skaters that can power themselves on the ice.
- Intro ages 4-8
- Mite 1 ages 4-8
- Mite 2 ages 5-8
- Mite 3 ages 6-8
- 8U ages 6-8
- Mite 4 ages 7-8
- Roseville Skating Center
- Oscar Johnson
- Guidant John Rose MN OVAL
- Intro will skate 2x/week
- Mite 1 -3 & 8U will skate anywhere between 2-3/week
- Mite 4 will skate anywhere between 3-4 a week
- USA Hockey registration is required which has additional fees associated to it for ages 6+. Please see the USA Hockey site for more information on membership details and registration.
- Mite 4 may have additional costs at the discretion of the coaches and parents.
2022 - 2023
All registrations require USA hockey registration on top of RAYHA fees. Please see "Additional Costs" section below for more information.
Intro fee is $250
Mite 1 fee is $250
Mite 2 fee is $250
Mite 3 fee is $250
8U Girls fee is $250
Mite 4 fee is $900 (Following tryouts an offer will be extended that will begin payment plan)Register