Intro2/Girls 8U/Mites 1-4
Intro to hockey (intermediate), Girls 8U, Mite 1-4
Note - Introduction to hockey (intermediate) is for entry level skaters that can power themselves on the ice.
- Intro ages 4-8
- Mite 1 ages 4-8
- Mite 2 ages 5-8
- Mite 3 ages 6-8
- 8U ages 6-8
- Mite 4 ages 7-8
October - February
- Roseville Skating Center
- Oscar Johnson
- Guidant John Rose MN OVAL
- Intro will skate 2x/week
- Mite 1 -3 & 8U will skate anywhere between 2-3/week
- Mite 4 will skate anywhere between 3-4 a week
Intro will focus on the fundamentals of hockey and will have no games Mite 1 -3 & 8U will have cross ice games Mite 4 will have cross ice and limited full ice
Jerseys provided EQUIPMENT RENTAL OPTION (Under the Parent Resources Tab) RAYHA has teamed up with Play It Again Sports in St. Paul to provide an equipment rental option for First Skate families. The cost of equipment rental is $35.00. See Parent Resources for more information.
- USA Hockey registration is required which has additional fees associated to it for ages 6+. Please see the USA Hockey site for more information on membership details and registration.
- Mite 4 may have additional costs at the discretion of the coaches and parents.
2022 - 2023
All registrations require USA hockey registration on top of RAYHA fees. Please see "Additional Costs" section below for more information.
Intro fee is $250
Mite 1 fee is $250
Mite 2 fee is $250
Mite 3 fee is $250
8U Girls fee is $250
Mite 4 fee is $900 (Following tryouts an offer will be extended that will begin payment plan)