District 2 Goalie Substitution
In the event a rostered goalie(s) is not able to participate in a scrimmage, league or District Tournament game due to INJURY, ILLNESS or BEREAVEMENT only, a substitute goalie may play in place of the rostered goalie provided;
- The substitute goalie is not from a higher level team (division or level)
- The substitute goalie is acquired first from within the local association and second from teams within the District or league
- The substitute goalie must wear the jersey from his/her home team
- The substitute goalie must abide by the player rest rules as stated in Youth Rules, Section VIII, Para J. ? Substituting must NOT interfere with activities of his/her home team
- Substitue goalie may play ONLY if rostered goalies are not able to play
- Must have the approval of Both Association Dist Representatives, opposing coach approval on the Substitute Goalie form.
- Requesting Association will then submit approved form to District 2 Director before start of game via email.
For DISTRICT 2 league games: This online form
For interdistrict play complete this form.