Intro to hockey (intermediate), Girls 8U, Mite 1-4
Note - Introduction to hockey (intermediate) is for entry level skaters that can power themselves on the ice.
- Intro ages 4-8
- Mite 1 ages 4-8
- Mite 2 ages 5-8
- Mite 3 ages 6-8
- 8U ages 6-8
- Mite 4 ages 7-8
- Roseville Skating Center
- Oscar Johnson
- Guidant John Rose MN OVAL
- Intro will skate 2x/week
- Mite 1 -3 & 8U will skate anywhere between 2-3/week
- Mite 4 will skate anywhere between 3-4 a week
- USA Hockey registration is required which has additional fees associated to it for ages 6+. Please see the USA Hockey site for more information on membership details and registration.
- Mite 4 may have additional costs at the discretion of the coaches and parents.
All registrations require USA hockey registration on top of RAYHA fees. Please see "Additional Costs" section below for more information.
Intro fee is $250
Mite 1 fee is $300
Mite 2 fee is $300
Mite 3 fee is $300
8U Girls fee is $300
Mite 4 fee is $900 (Following tryouts an offer will be extended that will begin payment plan)Register